Sunday, December 18, 2005

Week 3, Day home :'(

Well thats it, I have to go home, and so I shall. I said goodbye to my Belgium beer collection

and the crane. Picked up my stuff. and left.

Then I walked the 10 minute walk to the station in just under 40 minutes with my suitcases falling over every 3rd paving slab when it got caught in the gap (joy) I think I looked a little strange, people kept looking at me from their cars, HELLO give me a lift!

andyway, I got on the train and off I went (I didnt pay again HA!) and I was clearly looking out the wrong window last time I went into Brussels Nord station because to my right were lots of buildings which I saw yesterday, but to my left were about 80 windows in a row full of women in their underware! beckoning people in with their naughty naked bodies.

Then I got to the airport spent 15 minutes walking up and down looking to see if I could hide my 'handluggage' suitcase anywhere, but alas I couldnt, so I ust braved what I knew was to come. Now seeming as I was 10kg over on the way out, I was now coming back with more clothes 5 champagne sized bottles of beer and loads of chocolate that seemed to weigh more than gold. So if my 'handluggage' was to big I was probebly going to have to pay like £1,000 excess or something stupid. But he let me take my handluggage as hand luggage and my suitcase was still 10KG over but he didnt charge me. and my hand luggage was 20Kg so I had almost 3 times as much as I should have, all for free.

Then I got to the gate.

sometime later i was still at the gate...

and then finally when im sure 3 days had gone by,the plane for my 20 minute flight to amsterdam arrived.

and then I was in Amsterdam, and then after a few more days I was in bristol, and after that I was on a train that broke down twice. and then, then I was at home, eating chilli and drinking wine! WOO.



Fin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home