Friday, December 16, 2005

Week 3, Day 6

What a great way to start the last day, drunkenly waking up at 10 and stubleing into the studio at 10 to 11. Bad tom. BAD TOM.

Well thats it then, my last day at work! :'( But I did get to sign a contract! and I did get paid for my rights to the work I did on the movie AND I GET A CREDIT! suh-weet! Bring on Easter 2007 I'll be wooping and chearing that credit... right at the end... when everyones gone :D

so what did I do? today? Well I did some more scenes, 67 in total now for the 3 weeks. WOO! It's been fun and tedious and then more fun. Or as Hilere said... A cheap way of working out timings befor the scene is given to the animator when it will be more expensive to get them to re time the scene :D. Well as long as they love me and remember me, I don't mind.

We went out for lunch today, to Pizza Hut! However I made the mistake of trying to proove my theory that Dutch is just English spelt wrong, by ordering a pizza, I even manged to get it without anchovies. However, I was soon a little less than happy when my pizza was brought to the table and I had infact ordered an Anchovie and caper pizza, but without anchovies. So infact what I had, was a pizza completely covered in capers. Now whoever the hell ate a caper, called in a caper and decided that it was actually edible and a form of food, I have absolutloy no idea, but I would like to meet him.
But on the plus side I did get a tanker of beer with my pizza so that was nice. Then I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to get rid of the vile taste of Capers that was repeating on me. BLEUG! Frederic gave me some last minute tips on the joy that is Maya, and tried again to convince me to take up fencing, and I have to say, it DOES sound fun! :D

and then, then WE HAD A PARTY. and I love partys, especailly ones with alcohole and especially especially ones with alcohol and cake! and this one had champers, cake, and crisps! YAAAAY! that was fun fun fun, there was music, and booze and GOOD TIMES. :D thank you Secret Realm :D... and then, then everbody left :'( and that was it, my last day at Secret Realm Productions.

heres the last time I saw my desk :'(




oooh and I had to take a picture of this staircase befor I left. its booooootiful.

and then on my way home I though, Ill just go check out this 'Christmas Market' so I did, and there were stalls with christmasy stuff, and stalls with food, and STALLS WITH BOOZE.



I had a look around and what did I find? A JAGERMEISTER STALL, love upon love and joy upon joy, a stall with jagermeister, and a jagermeister machine, and a jagermesiter man!



I was talking to the jagermesiter man, and he let me come inside and take a picture of the machine! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! and It was only 10E a bottle! a big bottle! its like £25 a big bottle in UK, but I am so far over my allowed baggage weight I thought I best not buy any...

and heres some horses... oh no thats people...

Heres some horses... AMAZING

and then I went home, got the final beer that I hadnt tried to add to my collection, only to find I already had tasted it. doh!

and as I sat on the sofa watching 'The Princess Bride' again on my Lappytop, I though, well this is fun, but I'm going to go back to the market and try some of that jeneve. SO I DID, and I drank some jeneve, and then I tried some Gluwine and then I tried some more, and then the market closed booooo, I said goodbye to my new friends, and then on my way home, I spotted a bar, and thought, well it would be rude not to see it really. So I went in and tried a couple of beers, stood by myself at the bar :D. and then I thought well I might aswell go home. then on my way out, what did I spot? Why there was ANOTHER bar there, and another and another. Well I couldnt really not go and see just one more. So I went into this wierd looking one, and all the locals stared at me, and I ordered myself a Golden Carolus Triple.
Now obviously I wasnt thinking straight, who really orders themselfs a 9% beer at the end of the night. Well anyway... by the end of that bottle I was sleeply slummped at the end of the bar completely fascinated by the rocker bar man and his dad, who was also sporting long hair, but he had a full santa beard aswell. Then after I decided I couldnt actually sit up anymore, or ask for another beer due to my drunken numb mouth, I thought I best go home. and I did, but not befor stopping off in a builders porta loo on the way home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home