Thursday, December 15, 2005

Week 3, Day 4

SOMEBODY BRING ME COFFEE!

Well I got everything done for the Production Bible, but I am sleepy. So I shall drink more coffee, and play with after effects some more!

After work I stayed in the Studio with Jimmy, and we had a few beers and played wolfenstein, and then we went to some bars, woo! I seem to remember it being quite fun. I think I drank a few beers maybe and I am not quite sure what we talked about, but I remember it being fun. Oh and he told me about the most amazing drinking game ever! In pubs and bars in Belgium they have these massive blocks of wood, and you can actually buy nails and get the hammer and play the game! they actually give out nails and a hammer to people in bars. Somehow I don't think that would be allowed in the UK! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home