Friday, December 09, 2005

Week 2, Day 5

Well another week has gone by, and I must say... I'm really running out of things to say, I did some more shots, they were approved and it was kind of fun.

I chatted, ate, OOH! We went to McDonalds today, that was fun, it was like a 10 minute walk out the centre (yes thats right there is no McDonalds in the centre of Mechelen, and theres no Burger Kings in the whole of Belgium apparently) anyhoo we went there and I had a large Big Mac meal, or Big Mac, McMenu Large, as it is in Dutch, and once again it was exactly the same as everywhere else. and then spent the whole of lunch listening to them talk about something, apparently extremely funny, but I couldnt understand, sometimes Mattius would translate bits, but that was really as funny I think, so I stopped listening and started to have a pannic attack about the time inbetween now and May, and how little time that was to make a film, and how the hell I am going to make the bkrds stop looking like crappy maya scenes and more like pretty bkrds that are in my head.

But anyway, after what seemed an age of internal torment, we went back to the studio and did some more work, Steve came round and talked to everyone (except me :( ) and then that was pretty much it.

I must say it is very strange when I sit back and think, I am actually here, in Belgium, on work experience, very strange indeed.. Oh well, 22 Beers down and apparently another 200 to go, but I have drunk the supermarket and night shops out of different beers, Ill have to go start looking for beer shops. Well apart from flavoured beers, but I had one of those last night and almost puked, so I won't have another one of those.

and now... I am sat here, munching on my olives panicking quietly to my self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home