Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Week 3, Day 2 - Red Carpets and Christmas Trees

So I finnished the animatic last night, and Hilere told me last week that he wanted to see some of the work for my film, so he could offer some advice. I thinked he liked it. He didnt stop laughting for a good while, which worried my slightly but then he said, 'That's absurd, I love it'
So I think he liked it. Then I got some good advice about 'classical cinematic approaches' framing and editing type stuff. But he said that It didnt really matter, as with this film we can do what ever we want.
Then I realised that we hadn't actually been taught any of this stuff, which is most odd.
Anyhoo, Below is the excitiment of the Christmas Tree hunt!



see? maybe they are public lavatories for dogs?











just lying on the floor! cast away? What life is this for a christmas tree?







. Posted by Picasa

so many Christmas trees!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home