Monday, December 12, 2005

Week 3, Day 1




Shadows!


more pictures of this road, you can just see a christmas tree, but I was in a hurry, so I couldnt take more. Tomorrow though! I shall hunt them down and solve their mystery.

So what did I do today you may well ask? WELL It was more After Effects madness, followed by alot more after effects madness. Not that I am starting to get a little weary of it, oh no, not at all. Although I am sick of seing jimmy's screen with blend shapes on. 2 weeks now hes been doing them and I can't stand to look at his screen, I wonder what he thinks about it :p

So anyway, I did some more shots, and then I drank some coffee, went for lunch, and then played with more after effects.
Then I went home and...played with after effects! But I did finnish the animatic

Click here to watch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home